8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey everyone my name is matt ellis i live in mt.holly nc and i drive a 2008 honda civic and new to the honda scene but i knew soon as i hit vtec i loved it and havent yet so i guess hey everyone here is a pic of me and my car the first day i got it.

·
Premium Member
19,589 Posts
Hey Matt. Nice Si you got there. Welcome to the site. Pretty soon you will be infected with that disease that spreads here called moditis. It starts small and soon becomes virulent. Enjoy your stay here. :vtec: :dancing: :thumb:

·
Registered
200 Posts
Trust me on this:

Take the car back to the dealer - and ask them to take off the pinstripe. (And the dealer sticker if they put one on)

Nice car!!!

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
well i been doing some reviews on that i know im gonna run the lsd catback on it and i deliberating on getting a intake or not i been reading on this site about that and theres not much gain off of it rather then the sound so.... but on the exterior 15% tint this week and i might put a set of rims on it not sure though and if i do i want the rota circuit 10's or something close to it

·
Registered
2,706 Posts
Yeah tell them to take off the pinstripe I asked them to take mine off and they did it no cost no problems. Car looks good u will soon get bitten by the mod bug.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
yup i tell ya this is a awesome forum i love it, i bought a aem sri from here and it is great but i decided after i got it im just gonna keep my car stock on the intake part so soon as i get 31 post im gonna post it up for sale for 100 dollars.

·
Registered
232 Posts
Hey Matt! Welcome Bro, you can take those stripes of yourself man. I did and they just peel right off. Some people like them but most don't. The only reason they are on there is so the dealer can bump the price up a little more to make the profit higher. The factory made a beautiful car with the natural lines and it doesn't need that tape.
You wont see a porsche or any other sports car with them on there either. Now a cool sticker or two wont hurt placed in the right spots.
But anyway come on up to the dragon with that thing and run with me and some others. I live in Atlanta.:wavey:

·
Registered
7,214 Posts
Hey whats up man? Nice looking car you have there and enjoy your stay here. Yeah I agree with everyone else on the pinstripe(take it off). I also took off my civic emblem it looks awesome, well the dealer did it and left a few swirls but I saw them do it wrong so if you are tech savvy lol do it yourself.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
yea this weekend im taking the pinstripe off and i am going to wax it up the first time so it will be very sleek and i love 8thcivic this place is awesome i fill at home here!

1 - 20 of 25 Posts