8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright im getting ready to deploy to iraq again, and my present to my self is going to be a turbo, i read about the ajp turbo and heard all the customer service issues, kind of took me away from them plus they are down in flordia wich would cause tunning issues if i took it to get tuned around hear,im guessing, i know tsi has a kit foor it and greddy has there improved kit for our cars. i want to be pushing around 280hp-300hp i know the greddy kit is rated at 254hp, so i am wondering what can i do to the turbo to get more power, considering i dont want to run anymore than 8psi which i have heard is about the norm and the safeist without beefing up internals, so would i need to upgrade to a bigger turbo, catback any input would be awsome i just dont know to much about them and what can u swap to give you more power,i want to atleast keep up with ss camaros and gt's thanx guy's:popcorn:

·
Registered
500 Posts
You won't need a bigger turbo for those numbers. Test pipe, larger exhaust, turbo cams, 8 psi, and a tune should get you there, you might need bigger injectors if you get near 300 whp.

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Whats the most psi would you run on stock internals, and does getting a bigger BOV give you more power or just the sound

·
Premium Member
10,506 Posts
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.