8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
thanks..definitely! hfp kit/rims..i know everyone got 'em, but i still think its wicked sexy! but i wanna get tinted windows first. ahah! yeah i know. it should have been the first mod to do huh? maybe an intake down the road..being a chick, i just want a clean & simple ride...:)

·
Premium Member
98,627 Posts
Looking good fgirl1. So how do you like your new car. I see your off to a good start. So what do you do for a living or are you still in school

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
i LOVE my new car..its actually my first spanking brand new ride..aha. i used to have a silver 2000 civic cx hatchback & i loved it but some jerk ran into my driver's rear panel..so i decided to sell it. im slowly tryin to get off a good start with my car just because i dont want to do anythin that i'll regret down the road. :) & as for myself Zeuceone, im currently working at Walgreens Pharmacy...and ill be going to pharmacy school in the fall. :)

·
They Call me Kobe!
11,510 Posts
FantastiK_GiRL 1 said:
thanks..definitely! hfp kit/rims..i know everyone got 'em, but i still think its wicked sexy! but i wanna get tinted windows first. ahah! yeah i know. it should have been the first mod to do huh? maybe an intake down the road..being a chick, i just want a clean & simple ride...:)
ya the hfp kit looks sexy to me lol even though many people have them. im getting mine either spring or summer. but ya you cant go wrong with tint. that was my 1st mod lol. it makes the car look that much better even though everything is still stock. haha too bad i was too busy to go strolling around like i normally do. but then i never see anybody whos in toronto and also on 8th out in the streets though.

1 - 20 of 51 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.