8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

I've been a lurker for a couple of months and finally have a chance to post an intro. I purchased my '07 LX (Atomic Blue Metallic) in June after my Pontiac Aztec (UGLIEST VEHICLE IN THE WORLD - no offense to anyone!) was on its last leg. I have to admit - HONDA ROCKS :dancing:

I haven't had much time to do my planned upgrades other than having my windows tinted - but after Christmas I will be changing the stock audio to an in-dash Navigation (Pioneer or Alpine) as well as installing the steering wheel audio controls. Leather interior is also on the way - just have to make a road-trip to Houston TX for this (a relative got me a super deal on this from one of her friends....600.00 for everything! Not sure the business name, yet.)

I've learned SO much from reading the various posts on this site and want to thank everyone for their knowledge and expertise. Also, I want to make the SOLEMN VOW that I will ALWAYS search the site before I ask questions. :biggrin:

Again - Happy Thanksgiving everyone and I look forward to getting to know you all through this site.

·
Registered
1,191 Posts
Well Happy Thanksgiving to you as well and welcome! :wavey:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts