8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2010 Civic LX, and im looking to lower it (alot! lol). I been looking for full sup. setups, but they all say 2006-10 Civic SI. Is there a difference, or will it fit my LX?

I also dont want a stiff suspension, because its not like I plan on autocrossing or anything. I want to keep it as close to stock ride as possible. Any suggestions on what brand to buy? I was looking into D2s.

·
Registered
5,316 Posts
if you're looking to lower it "alot" then your idea of running as close to stock is out of the picture.. i've heard that d2's ride smooth, but the quality of their coils aren't reliable. I'd tell you to go with buddy clubs (since i'm biased) but the ride will be pretty stiff/bouncy. But I guess that's what you sacrifice if you want to get low. Also, the SI suspensions will fit your LX. Hope this helps!

·
Registered
3,839 Posts
I have a 2010 Civic LX, and im looking to lower it (alot! lol). I been looking for full sup. setups, but they all say 2006-10 Civic SI. Is there a difference, or will it fit my LX?

I also dont want a stiff suspension, because its not like I plan on autocrossing or anything. I want to keep it as close to stock ride as possible. Any suggestions on what brand to buy? I was looking into D2s.
Fail.
:facepalm: x99

·
Registered
1,381 Posts
^KraziAzn i'm not flaming but the op stated 'newb' give the fella a break, how about something positive such as, stock ride comfort is impossible when lowered alot.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
I know its impossible to keep the stock ride confort. I just want the smoothes suspension I can buy. Like I said i dont care about performance on this car. Its just my daily.

·
Registered
9,595 Posts
:yeahthat:

all i can tell yea is i have neuspeed race springs and the ride quality is.............. rough but its stiffer and its a 2inch drop... its livable for me ..... i have an si i dont know if the springs fit from si to lx???

1 - 11 of 11 Posts