8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone! I am a new member to these forums and a first time civic owner. I bought a 09 crystal black pearl Civic LX sedan. I wish had the budget for a SI, but one day I will. I'm excited and looking forward to learning a lot from these forums on how to mod and other things from you guys! Hopefully, I can also contribute to these forums too. See you guys around the forums! :wavey:

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
Hey everyone! I am a new member to these forums and a first time civic owner. I bought a 09 crystal black pearl Civic LX sedan. I wish had the budget for a SI, but one day I will. I'm excited and looking forward to learning a lot from these forums on how to mod and other things from you guys! Hopefully, I can also contribute to these forums too. See you guys around the forums! :wavey:
welcome

dont mod the LX save money be happy with LX then buy an Si or whatever you want that you can mod. At least dont heavily mod your LX i should say

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks everyone for the warm welcome!

WElcome! Where do you live?
SoCal :laughing:

welcome to the site, bro:wave:

wouldnt happen to have pics?
Didn't have time to take any pictures yet. Have to study for midterms, but hopefully I can take some pictures today and post them.

welcome

dont mod the LX save money be happy with LX then buy an Si or whatever you want that you can mod. At least dont heavily mod your LX i should say
Yeah, I didn't really plan to mod my LX to heavily. I was just thinking to lowering it and getting rims, then save up for a SI.

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
Thanks everyone for the warm welcome!

SoCal :laughing:

Didn't have time to take any pictures yet. Have to study for midterms, but hopefully I can take some pictures today and post them.

Yeah, I didn't really plan to mod my LX to heavily. I was just thinking to lowering it and getting rims, then save up for a SI.
There nothing wrong with that bro, keep saving up and when you get the Si, you will have fun:dancing:

·
Registered
12,556 Posts
welcome

There nothing wrong with that bro, keep saving up and when you get the Si, you will have fun:dancing:
Stupidest thing I have heard. Dont listen to any of these guys. Modifying an R18 is just as fun and enjoyable.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.