8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Banned
49,418 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I go to the store today and they raise the fuccin price of cigs to $7/pack wtf???

Anyone in CT or NJ want to buy them online at an indian reservation and I'll paypal you the money. I can get them for 34/carton but they cant ship to NY

·
Registered
430 Posts
Im 15 Min From Pa. So Im Gunna Go Buy A Carton Or Two When I Go Deliver Some Parts Down That Way Today. Idk If They Went Up Too

·
Registered
1,757 Posts
Well...NYS has the highest cigarette tax in the nation. All the bodega owners are pissed cause they are losing business by people getting them from reservations or bootleggers.

·
Registered
1,616 Posts
So I go to the store today and they raise the fuccin price of cigs to $7/pack wtf???

Anyone in CT or NJ want to buy them online at an indian reservation and I'll paypal you the money. I can get them for 34/carton but they cant ship to NY
my uncle told me about this also because he smokes too but i think he gets them from this guy for cheap a carton if you want i can ask him how much he pays for a carton an i'll let you know what do you smoke neways?, my uncle smokes newports, u should just quit btw lol

·
Banned
49,418 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Here's an idea, quit.
I dont want to live to be 90...ill be in a home with nobody visiting, ill have Alzheimer's, wearing depends and all that other ****...fucc that....theres no social security left for me so I plan on dying right around retirement age :laughing:

·
Registered
258 Posts
Here's another +1 to just quit.

Yeah, there's a good chance that you'll be able to just make it to retirement age (as planned). Two close family friends died of lung cancer.....one in his early 60's and the other in her late 60's. My father in-law made it to 71.

Oh yeah, I worked for Philip Morris USA and I still own PM (i.e., Altria) stock. So in a way, your smoking will benefit me in my retirement.

·
Registered
72 Posts
im glad theres a reservation relatively close to me that i pass quite frequently, $7 a pack is ridic. i'm gonna have to quit soon i guess lol

·
Registered
13,425 Posts
Sucks for me too, not only do I smoke like an idiot, I had to put the tax increases into the computer system, I work for a distributor that sells them to most of the little shops you might stop in.

·
Registered
13,425 Posts
im glad theres a reservation relatively close to me that i pass quite frequently, $7 a pack is ridic. i'm gonna have to quit soon i guess lol
poospatuck? that place is shady lol

·
Premium Member
8,347 Posts

Welcome to the United Capitalistic States of America!

1 - 20 of 37 Posts