Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 806 Posts

·
Registered
781 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
***edit by ethlar***
Due to users abusing the Chat threads, and violating the site rules in them, the old threads have been closed and new ones opened only under these conditions:

• [*]No Selling in the chat threads, even if it is site related
    [*]No Rep abuse/whoring
    [*]No discussion of anything possibly related to copyright infringement
    [*]No post whoring, if you want to whore, take it to VIP (theres a thread here), if youre not VIP, now is a great time to consider joining. Posts that are considered whoring will be deleted.
    [*]Don't violate any of the other rules found here.
If these rules are broken again, the chat threads will get closed and will not be reopened. Individuals who violate these rules will get a 7 day ban.

Place: Astoria Park

Address: Shore Blvd, Astoria, NY

When: Every Tuesday from 9 p.m.

The street goes underneath Triborough bridge and is right on the water.

Directions: From I-278 E Take exit 45 toward 31 St / Turn left at 21st St 3 / Turn right at Astoria Park S 0.2 mi / Turn right at Shore Blvd

From I-278 W Take exit 45 toward I-278/Astoria Blvd/31 St /Turn right at 29th St / Turn right at Astoria Blvd / Turn right at 21st St / Turn left at Astoria Park S / Turn right at Shore Blvd

Brooklyn crew meets here....before heading up to queens.

For staten island folks taking the brooklyn queens expressway take exit 30 towards classon avenue, make a right on flushing avenue then when you're on flushing avenue...

make a left on kent avenue to meet with brooklyn folks...X marks the spot...

Brooklyn folks meet us here on Kent ave and Flushing at 8:30 pm sharp before we head out to the MAIN meet...Staten island folks we will get right back on the BQE from there...[/QUOTE]

·
Registered
1,835 Posts
yes definitely...I was working on a local meet myself...in turn whoever I can round up from brooklyn we will roll up together there next wednesday...good directions... :thumb:

·
Registered
3,009 Posts
I would be down but there's a meet in Yonkers every Wednesday that's more convenient for me. Thanks for the PM invite though. :thumb:

·
Registered
781 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
:( we should be there for a while...so you should come by, anytime you're early out.

·
Registered
1,835 Posts
no it wasn't a meet lastnight...they just went out to check the spot out...and from the pic and their feedback it looks like a good spot...I'm prolly gonna roll up there sometime over the weekend to find the location that way when us brooklyn peeps meet up I'll know exactly how to find it...

1 - 20 of 806 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
About this Discussion
805 Replies
39 Participants
jrMartinez24
8th Generation Honda Civic Forum
We’re a community for 8th Gen 2006 - 2011 Civic owners to discuss performance mods, body kits, Si models, turbo kits and accessories. Come Join the club!
Full Forum Listing