8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
  • Hello Everyone! Let us know what you would spend a $50 Amazon gift card on, HERE For a chance to win a $50 Amazon Gift Card!
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
682 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, with the onset of winter, I had to get some new winter wheels and tires. I was off today, and decided to head out and take some pics.

·
Banned
49,418 Posts
Nice pics and ride but I should slap you for putting the camera bag on the trunk of a NBP :pat: lol

·
Registered
682 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
nice pictures, what kind of camera where you using?
Thanks Man, I used a Pentax K100d Super

it doesnt look bad at all... you should put the "H" center piece
looks like a rally car
Thanks. I'll have to source out some Black caps, haha.

Definantely 'NOT' what I was thinking. Haha Clean pics though. :biggrin:
Thanks man.
Hey, Looks Great and Winter Ready! What size are they?!
Michelin X-Ice 205/55/R16

im looking for some also where did you order these from and how much was the package
I got them froma local tire shop. The tires were $130 each with a Michelin employee discount (Thanks Mom!) and the wheels were $68.00 each.

nice baller wheels! lol nice pics.. i also want to know what camera was used
Thanks man, camera was a Pentax K100d Super

i never could bring myslef to put a new car on steelies. whats wrong with winter tires on stock rims?
Salt+Winter+New Rims=Not Good. Also, it makes changing back to summer tires alot easier. No rebalaning, mounting, etc.

Nice pics and ride but I should slap you for putting the camera bag on the trunk of a NBP :pat: lol
It didn't stay there long, lol.

·
idgaf
6,952 Posts
nice, i'm putting my stock LX steelies/hub caps soon for winter/snow

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.