8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
289 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I finally got 2 hours to remove my suspension and swap my wheels. I had the Buddy Club N1+, but decided to sell those and get the Tein. Ordered the Tein 5 weeks ago and have yet to get it, so :bleh: at the 4x4 look it has now. Oh well, here is a pic of my old wheels, and then a pic with the new Volks. I will post new pics when I get the new suspension...

·
Registered
1,678 Posts
first off, slow down on the tire shine. and second, we are now gunna be able to see you from outerspace with those chrome rims... :facepalm: but everyone has their own style...:dance:

·
Registered
820 Posts
^yeah okay buddy....first off, those wheels are polished, secondly, tire shine is everyones friend.....car looks dope.....

·
Registered
289 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yes, I bought these off J5...and yes they are polished for those that don't get out much :)

·
CHOO-CHOO!!!!!!
14,929 Posts
Shiny FTL. Baller rims FTW! Personally I'd powdercoat the crap out of them, but as previously stated everybody has a different style. Congrats on your new aquisition, :thumb:

·
Registered
9,595 Posts
first off, slow down on the tire shine. and second, we are now gunna be able to see you from outerspace with those chrome rims... :facepalm: but everyone has their own style...:dance:
1st off the car looks sick second the tire shine prolly hasnt dried yet cuz he is stoked to show off his balla rims to his 8th buddies and not get hassle from people like you ......

:drooling:

·
Banned
2,208 Posts
Guys, how many people seriously have polished RE30s? Baller status to the maxx, haha.

I knew I saw those somewhere :p. How much you pay J5 for them?

·
Registered
306 Posts
Yes, I bought these off J5...and yes they are polished for those that don't get out much :)
i put alot of tire shine on too,... it looks better and which ones r the new ones.. polished or black? they r both nice.. but i ike the black ones better congrats on eithr choice =)

let the HATERS ...HATE! LOL =)

·
Registered
11,148 Posts
drop it like its hawt

·
Registered
289 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Yeah, tire shine was freshly applied..lol...as for the drop for those of you who like picture books, I'm still waiting on my new suspension to come. Last, a trip to space to show you the wheels in person whould problably been CHEAPER! lol

·
Registered
289 Posts
Discussion Starter #18 (Edited)
Sold the N1 because they were hard to get perfect. Took them off three times to try and get them adjusted right. Then I decided to put my car back stock, now I decided to hook it back up :) I know I'm wierd.

1 - 20 of 44 Posts