8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,254 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Custom Intake Mannifold Covers for the Hybrid Racing Fuel Rail with or without Gauge several custom colors available

Thanks
Lee

·
Registered
898 Posts
Maybe some way to extend the bolts holding down the fuel rail, use those as the attachment point for the cover? Only other thing I can think of that you might have to work around, is the vacuum port moved to the middle of the manifold, as opposed to right behind the throttle body. That may be a non-issue though, not sure off the top of my head.

I'm way too far away to let you use my car as a model, hopefully someone nearby with a Skunk2 IM will be your guinea pig!

·
Premium Member
3,254 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I just got a Skunk2 IM that I havent put on yet, but I live in Texas so it'd probably cost alot to ship it to ya and back to do testing =(
usps is the cheapest,stay out of the ups store or fedex cause u will pay a premium

Lee

·
Registered
898 Posts
Nice job Delran, thanks for volunteering your IM!

I'm thinking the best way will be to somehow extend the fuel rail bolts, and use those as a mounting point. Hopefully Lee comes up with something solid, that redish-clear cover with the DOHC-VTEC print across the top is money

·
Registered
213 Posts
Yeah, I'm gonna be getting a few things from him if he figures out how to make it. My engine bay should look a bit sexier once I'm done with it lol

·
Premium Member
3,254 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Im just now feelin better and working on trays oil pan armor and thinkin on the intake variables , and i won some money bettin on the oaks today Derby tomorrow

Thanks for the support
Lee

·
Premium Member
2,776 Posts
That looks amazing Lee. I wish the polished manifold i got had the bolts for the cover still. They were shaved off when it was polished. And the fuel rail is the exact one i want too. Thats the main thing that is missing in my bay.

·
Premium Member
2,776 Posts
Nice job Delran, thanks for volunteering your IM!

I'm thinking the best way will be to somehow extend the fuel rail bolts, and use those as a mounting point. Hopefully Lee comes up with something solid, that redish-clear cover with the DOHC-VTEC print across the top is money
I wonder if it would be the same as my stock manifold since the bolts were shaved off and the skunk2 one dosent have any. I mean I'm sure the sizes are different but it should be about the same.

The extended bolts off the fuel rail is a good idea bro. I'm sure he can just drill the holes out of the cover wherever he wants so that may work.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts