8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 88 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,254 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Ok guys this is the new heavyduty battery relocation tray to mount over the transmission cable assembly like some of u want to do. no flex u can sit on this tray and bracket and not bend it ,here are some new pics of a relocation tray mounted.

UPDATED PICS 8.31.2012

Now with non slip material,threaded countersunk holes, available in different colors and styles with or without bracket

pm me for more details and questions

Thanks
Lee

·
Premium Member
3,254 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
yes it is safe,so many people i have seen cut corners ,on my trays the battery is a snug fit and i also used a battery blanket to further protect, if your battery can slide side to side your asking for problems and and not to mention the battery arcing on metal to metal contact and with the intake in the way good luck disconnecting in a speedy mannor

Lee

·
Registered
284 Posts
Im the test subject lol... So whenever i get it ill shoot some pics and post it up... Im pretty sure it'll fit just rite...

Sent from my phone to your eyes

·
Registered
303 Posts
Can't wait to see your results. I had been worried about lowering the battery. What's the point of avoiding hydro-lock if you are now just going to short out your battery lol.

·
Premium Member
3,254 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Can't wait to see your results. I had been worried about lowering the battery. What's the point of avoiding hydro-lock if you are now just going to short out your battery lol.
hey man ,u know how much water it would take to short out the battery, for mine the water would have to be up to the center of wheel and for that to happen it be stupid decission making so no worries.

Lee

1 - 20 of 88 Posts