1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
744 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

For more information:
http://customlightz.com/?p=p_206&sName=type-k-shrouds

Last Updated: February 1st.

Custom Lightz is starting the new decade with our Type K Shrouds.

More information, pictures and videos will be posted.

Currently, we only have a limited supply, and therefore, the shrouds are only available to those receiving a retrofiting service. But we should be able to sell these shortly.

At the moment, Type K is only available in chrome, but we should have other color options within the month.

Brief description:

The Type K shroud is a one-piece mold that comes with the "shroud extension" and fits most projectors commonly used for retrofitting i.e. S2000, RX330, TSX, FX-35, FX-R, TL, and E55. The shroud with its extension has been designed to fit larger headlights, and smaller headlights when trimmed. Unlike other OEM headlights, where the shape of the shroud is oval (i.e. E55) or partially circular (i.e. E46), the Type K shroud is completely circular and thus more versatile.

Our chrome finish is more durable than other OEM and aftermarket chrome finishes and less prone to scratches or blemishes caused by heat or chemicals.

Price: $75/pair

Thanks
Bjorn

·
Registered
744 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks.

See, I'm not much of a chrome fanatic. I like black housing, charcoal grey paintjobs and black wheels, but the finish on this shroud has really grown on me. I think it's hot.

However, I am making at least another version with a different color finish...maybe black chrome, gun metal or charcoal grey. Of course, these shrouds can be painted any color you want.

The problem has always been chrome. You can't paint chrome, so since we got the chrome shroud, you can turn it into any color scheme you would want.

·
Registered
744 Posts
retrofit nub here trying to do some research, might grab some tsx projectors and was wondering if k shrouds would work better or mdx shrouds like everyone else? and would i need any sort of extension?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts