8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 20 of 75 Posts

·
Registered
17,716 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
No dyno once again but I will have one in two weeks when I go get my car dynoed elsewhere and not being deployed...

Upgraded my injectors and turned my boost up 1 PSI...

For those who say 370CC to 440CC injectors don't make a difference. You are WRONG...

370 CC injectors - 271 WHP and 232 TRQ @ 8 PSI

440 CC Injectors - 292 WHP and 252 TRQ @ 9 PSI

:wheee::wheee: :vtec::vtec:

·
Registered
999 Posts
I'm pretty much convinced the only reason the greddy kit gets **** is due to bad installs and injectors way too ******* small for a turbo. This is a great case in point. 250wtq must feel awesome dude!

·
Registered
17,663 Posts
I'm pretty much convinced the only reason the greddy kit gets **** is due to bad installs and injectors way too ******* small for a turbo. This is a great case in point. 250wtq must feel awesome dude!
the majority of turbo issues around here are definatle yinstall/tune related. not the actual product

·
Registered
17,663 Posts
ive always wondered why people insist on asking for videos of things like this. what good will it do anybody? all youll see is a car driving around aimlessly

i mean, i can understand if its a video of racing aorund a trakc or at the strip or something. but besides that... i just dont get the desire

·
Registered
1,912 Posts
No dyno once again but I will have one in two weeks when I go get my car dynoed elsewhere and not being deployed...

Upgraded my injectors and turned my boost up 1 PSI...

For those who say 370CC to 440CC injectors don't make a difference. You are WRONG...

370 CC injectors - 271 WHP and 232 TRQ @ 8 PSI

440 CC Injectors - 292 WHP and 252 TRQ @ 9 PSI

:wheee::wheee: :vtec::vtec:
your avatar needs more magazines.

·
Registered
2,080 Posts
ive always wondered why people insist on asking for videos of things like this. what good will it do anybody? all youll see is a car driving around aimlessly

i mean, i can understand if its a video of racing aorund a trakc or at the strip or something. but besides that... i just dont get the desire
What the hell do you think i meant? Video of the car? A walk around? :pat:

·
Registered
6,542 Posts
hey lovecheese, Me no likey you no more. Where did you get your injectors from and what brand? I was going to order the 550cc RC Engineering, and get mine retuned next saturday.

Thought you were sellin the car?!?! Do I smell a part out???

·
Registered
138 Posts
I like videos too, I personally like to see the drive ability and performance end of the modification. Videos are a way to show off a product with out having to buy it and install it your self. I mean come on, haven't you ever heard of a video reviews?

·
Registered
8,668 Posts
I'm rocking the RDX's look on my profile their part number is on it. you'll need toyota/scion clips. ya the injectors are only about 35 bucks a pop and the clips are around 2 bucks each. Yes superior atomization. They are 410cc.

1 - 20 of 75 Posts