8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
1,735 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
My wife and I were debating between an 09 Fit Sport or a 06+ Civic. This seemed to be a better deal. I'm amazed how it drives. Not my first Honda. My DD is a 03 Element. I also have a 92 Integra w/b16 and a 95 gsr sedan. So this is being added to the collection for the wife to drive. I have a set of si shoes I will be putting on once the weather gets a little better here in Idaho. Thanks!

2/8/09

4/19/09
So far I've added tint, si rims, 225/45/17 Kumho Ecsta ASX, JDM r18 valve cover.

Yummy! Rare, probably only one in Idaho, JDM Honda Stream r18 vc!

·
Registered
6 Posts
I'm new to 8thcivic (just joined) and was thinking of picking up an 06+ civic as well. Driving an RSX, but wanting to pick up an SI. It's so tempting! Enjoy your car!

·
Registered
2,817 Posts
Good choice over the fit. The civic provides much more value for the dollar. Anyhow, i hope you know the SI wheels dont fit without a little backyard mechanic work. You might want to look for a different set of oem wheels

·
Registered
1,735 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 · (Edited)
Good choice over the fit. The civic provides much more value for the dollar. Anyhow, i hope you know the SI wheels dont fit without a little backyard mechanic work. You might want to look for a different set of oem wheels
Yeah I've done my research on modifying the front brake. Not to big of an issue for me. I already tried them on and they barely touch so I will just need to sand off a little of the bracket. I have backyard mechanic in me, it comes naturally!

·
Registered
1,735 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 · (Edited)
Pics updated up top.
Added Si rims. TPMS not an issue!!! Installed without any problems. 225/45/17 Ecsta ASX, jdm engine cover, tint. Looks like a totally different car.

·
Registered
2,143 Posts
gsr sedan !!! awesome the teggy with the etra 2 doors, I had 1 of them as my winter beater , got it for $600, with a blown head gasket .. I put $50 bux and about 3hrs in labor, put a bit over 19k and sold it for $2700..

1 - 20 of 34 Posts