8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, just want to introduce myself my name is Jeff im representing from the 805 bought a 07' white Si Sedan a couple months ago. Only mods i got so far is just an injen cold air intake, but always looking to make my baby better. So hopefully be talking to you guys soon. I'll try to post some pics later.

·
Registered
1,541 Posts
805jmm46 said:
Hey guys, just want to introduce myself my name is Jeff im representing from the 805 bought a 07' white Si Sedan a couple months ago. Only mods i got so far is just an injen cold air intake, but always looking to make my baby better. So hopefully be talking to you guys soon. I'll try to post some pics later.
:wavey: Welcome to the forum. Not to hijack your thread or anything but I too haven't introduce myself yet. I lurk in other forum and I stumble into this so-cal section which I felt at home :)

I ride from 714 areas in a Night Hawk Pearl Sedan with current mods: AEM CAI, Custom Pipe and JDM Head light and Tail lights. The wheel s is self painted with black and red lip. Hope to find some 8thcivic in my 714 area so we can :vtec: :dancing:

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I've known about those meets on tapo since they first started there. I work at the suit shop in that plaza. Plus my buddy drives the yellow XB. I've tried to make it there but its tough to balance visiting my mom in T.O. and making it in time to hit the gym. But im ganna make time to hang for a bit and get to know the regulars.

·
Registered
517 Posts
i live in T.O.... you dont visit me??? : P

Grats on the Si... i too dont make time to visit the simi meets either... ill try tomorrow though and check it out.

·
Registered
424 Posts
Mrizzle84 said:
i live in T.O.... you dont visit me??? : P

Grats on the Si... i too dont make time to visit the simi meets either... ill try tomorrow though and check it out.
Dude I think I saw you yesterday as I was going home over by instrumental music off of TO Blvd.

Argh Hijack...

1 - 19 of 19 Posts