8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just bought an 07 4dr silver Si. It had low miles and was a good price. I came from an 06 STi to an 08 scion XB. I was really missing the 6 speed from the STi so found this civic si. I have had the car for 3 weeks now and love it. I picked up a mugen cat back for $40 from a friend. He had it sitting in his garage and wanted it gone. What a deal. What should the next mod be, if that is even a mod? Like i said, love the car, and i really am looking forward into hookin' this one up..!!!

Thanks

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
HaHaHa...

I really wish I did have the sti. My wife and I were looking for something a lil bigger at the time. We traded it in for 09 Maxima. I was driving a good ways for work and the scion was great on gas. Trust me, my wife and I wish we still had the sti over the maxima. Don't get me wrong the maxima is nice and was exactly what we were looking for. Oh well, maybe one may come in the future. That car was a blast.

·
Registered
4,167 Posts
Howdy!

And congrats on getting a $600+ exhaust for $40!

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Yeah, it was just one of those things. i was actually looking at getting the greddy sp2. I think i still might. or whats a good exhaust that wont be loud. also looking at getting an intake. any recommendations. im looking to get some more ponies from this car. whats a good setup? also looking to lower it and put some 18's. wouldnt mind sticking with 17's if it bypasses the rubbing. im open to any tips and suggestions. thanks.

·
Registered
5,662 Posts
Yeah, it was just one of those things. i was actually looking at getting the greddy sp2. I think i still might. or whats a good exhaust that wont be loud. also looking at getting an intake. any recommendations. im looking to get some more ponies from this car. whats a good setup? also looking to lower it and put some 18's. wouldnt mind sticking with 17's if it bypasses the rubbing. im open to any tips and suggestions. thanks.
I suggest AEM CAI V2 but thats just me unless you want a SRI. Greddy sp2 would be pretty good since you don't want a loud exhaust. as far as lowering you could get just lower springs, or if money isn't a issue coilovers, or new struts and springs.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts