8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
378 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey guys, my name is Nick and I'm new to the forums. Came across this while searching for some DIY's. I did end up finding it and loved the forums so hoping to stay around and get to know a lot about cars. As of right now I know decent amount of stuff about cars but not to extreme.

By the way, I drive a 2009 Honda Civic LX Sedan. I love it, even though I wish I had bought a SI :pat:, but still very happy with my car.
Here are 3 pictures of my car that I just took. Sorry it was dark outside so can't see that well but atleast get an idea.
http://img218.imageshack.us/i/img1263av.jpg/
http://img42.imageshack.us/i/img1268p.jpg/
http://img293.imageshack.us/i/img1264s.jpg/

Sorry didn't know to upload the picture because it wouldn't upload when I put the link in so had to do it that way.

·
Registered
378 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Btw I was thinking of getting a HFP Kit for my sedan. I don't know how it would look on a sedan lx so any of you have some sort of idea of what it would look like on a non SI car type? Any information or pictures would be greatly appreciated. Or would welcome any suggestions on what body kit would look better on a LX?

·
Registered
4,608 Posts
Btw I was thinking of getting a HFP Kit for my sedan. I don't know how it would look on a sedan lx so any of you have some sort of idea of what it would look like on a non SI car type? Any information or pictures would be greatly appreciated. Or would welcome any suggestions on what body kit would look better on a LX?
Personally, I think the HFP kit looks great on both Si's and R18's. Search around, I know there are quite a few threads with pics of R18's with the HFP kit, I'mjust too lazy to find them for you :wheee:

·
Registered
378 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
What is R18's? Another name for LX or something? Ive seen few but just couldn't differentiate, but i'll look for them though. I just figured to get little bit more info. since you guys have a better understanding about all that than I do.Thanks for the heads up. :punch:

·
Registered
7,805 Posts
I think the HFP kit would look great on your car for sure. Collegehills.com has it for pretty cheap just an FYI. And Im sure there are plenty pics on here or google of R18's with the HFP kit.

What is R18's? Another name for LX or something? Ive seen few but just couldn't differentiate, but i'll look for them though. I just figured to get little bit more info. since you guys have a better understanding about all that than I do.Thanks for the heads up. :punch:
Yes R18 is another way to distinguish your car from an SI instead of having to say LX or just a civic...R18 stands for the type of motor you have...its a Dseries...SI's have a Kseries motor...K20. Hope this helps!

AND welcome to the ocho!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts