8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
314 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ive been a member here awhile but had to change my sign in handle cause i forgot my password and screen handle cause its been way to long.. i had a 07 civic lx coupe with skunk 2 springs and greddy ti-c exhaust and upper control arms for the rear(skunk 2).. well i bought a 07 civic si 4 door a with only 22k miles and love it and see what ive been missing.. well i took off the springs and was wondering if anyone new about skunk 2 warranty on springs.. the coating has come off the springs where the rubbed together and was making a awful sound when turning the wheel at a stop.. dont wanna install them on the new si if i can return them for new ones if anyone knows there warranty.. also i was looking at the rear axle section of the ti-c and looks like it will fit the fa5 but the stock midpipe had a cone flange and the ti-c doesntt.. will it still fit? i also see the diiference from the r18 cause there is a resonsator on the si ti-c and not one on mine for the r18..any help about making the axle section to work and maybe just buying the mid pipe from greddy and making the exhaust that way?? any help would be great.. im also looking fior a good intake and header so if anyone has one for sale that has been used but not used alot i would be interested on buying it.. i wanns do all the bolt ons asap and would like advise on the best setup but ofcorse not the most expensive either.. thanx budzinski..

1 - 1 of 1 Posts