8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
3,267 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey! How's it going everyone? I got my '07 TW LX Coupe almost a month ago(tomorrow=exactly one month). I've been looking around for a good Honda/Civic/8th Generation community for a while and I lurked around for a week or so and I think I've found the perfect place! Anyway, I gave her a bath today and snapped a few pictures with my old digital point-and-shoot. 56k might want to go bake a cake or something...

A lot of plans for her hopefully! Hope to meet some cool new people here!

·
Registered
1,402 Posts
Hey hows your ride coming along? Any pic/mod updates? I'm in the neighborhood (well like 15 min away) but if you need help with anything, I might not be a pro, but we have the same car so hit me up and let me know! Good luck with your FG! :thumb:

·
Registered
3,267 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Hey hows your ride coming along? Any pic/mod updates? I'm in the neighborhood (well like 15 min away) but if you need help with anything, I might not be a pro, but we have the same car so hit me up and let me know! Good luck with your FG! :thumb:
Whoa. How did my thread get bumped this far?

Haha. All things aside, my car is coming along decently. I don't really have a lot of funds for any mods to my car since I'm just trying to get through school first then I'll get a job. I have gotten a few small things here and there. HIDs for example. Other than that, I have a lot of plans for her. Trying not to go too crazy because I want to keep the resale value up in case I want to trade her in(maybe for an Si). And plus, the money spent on parts will never come back to me through part-outs and whatnot. Just a few cosmetics here and there probably. Wheels are for sure. I just need some bank first.

And I actually head down to Long Beach/South Bay area frequently. I got a few friends down there. Thanks for the offer for any extra assistance. I'll lend a hand in return with whatever knowledge I have.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts