8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This area is a little dead :sleep:

What's up everybody?? I picked up my Fiji blue coupe back in March right after my AP2 S2000 was stolen :( I just moved to Los Angeles, relocating from South Florida. Took my Si on a coast to coast 2,970 mile road trip stopping in all the major cities. She went the whole way without a hiccup; even got 400 miles to a full tank fully loaded (didn't think I was going to make it to the next gas station lol).

Currently my only mods are I/H/E Flashpro. Think it might be time for new spark plugs and definitely an oil change after the road trip. I wasn't able to bring my tools with me :banghead: so if anyone in the area can recommend a good shop near or around San Pedro I'd really appreciate it. Thanks!

Look forward to interacting with you all on the forum and hopefully meeting some of you at meets, if there are any???

Pic of S2k to reminisce, and Si back in Miami and on Melrose next to a beautiful R33.

Attachments

·
Registered
4,514 Posts
This area is a little dead :sleep:

What's up everybody?? I picked up my Fiji blue coupe back in March right after my AP2 S2000 was stolen :( I just moved to Los Angeles, relocating from South Florida. Took my Si on a coast to coast 2,970 mile road trip stopping in all the major cities. She went the whole way without a hiccup; even got 400 miles to a full tank fully loaded (didn't think I was going to make it to the next gas station lol).

Currently my only mods are I/H/E Flashpro. Think it might be time for new spark plugs and definitely an oil change after the road trip. I wasn't able to bring my tools with me :banghead: so if anyone in the area can recommend a good shop near or around San Pedro I'd really appreciate it. Thanks!

Look forward to interacting with you all on the forum and hopefully meeting some of you at meets, if there are any???

Pic of S2k to reminisce, and Si back in Miami and on Melrose next to a beautiful R33.
Sup bro, welcome to SOCAL.
There hasn't been any meet lately. Just see people on the road just stop and say hi lol

1 - 5 of 5 Posts