8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
  • Hello Everyone! Let us know what you would spend a $50 Amazon gift card on, HERE For a chance to win a $50 Amazon Gift Card!
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
71,988 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
What's up everyone. Steve from San Diego here.

I have been browsing this awesome site for a while now, mostly checking out pictures and reading up on the 8th generation civic. I have been considering the newest of Si editions, the Si sedan for a while. Now sure on color, have been back and forth numerous times between black and white. Sometimes think silver, and then red, and then why not blue.

Anyways, I have not bought the car as of now because no dealership has had the color I want with Navigation when I was ready to buy, and I'm still waiting for the right car and price. Color might be a impulse thing, since I like them all.

Currently I have a 2004 Accord LX V6 Coupe. Got just some basic things done to it; CAI, Koni-Tein suspension, upgraded sway and strut tower. I like it, but want to get into a 4-cylinder Honda, have since high school.

So here I am wanting my own FA5, hopefully it happens soon enough. Not sure what I am waiting on.

I guess that's it. I just wanted to make some sort of formal introduction. Hopefully I can get some more input here and make a decision that will put me in one.

I'll be in touch.

Did anyone make the jump from a 6th or 7th generation Accord to the Si?

·
Registered
2,279 Posts
i had a '95 Accord (that I totalled), and just recently got rid of a V6 Camry. now i'm a proud owner of an '07 Habanero FG2. i've never been happier.

welcome aboard!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.