8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I am new to this site and am trying to figure out how to post to ask the community on how to do something. how would I go about doing that? I have already made a profile and registered. please help!!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I’m just trying to learn how everything works. I have never done a forum type thing before. I am using my phone on the mobile site to use this. And can’t figure out how to post a question? or start one I guess? I think I may have done that other post from the desktop feature. Am I able to use the mobile feature to post questions? I’m sorry if none of what I said makes any sense lol

·
Administrator
71,984 Posts
welcome.

click here to see your User Control Panel. this is where you can view your profile controls and see your suscribed threads. you can also get there clicking on UserCP in the red bar up top.

i would confirm in your setting & options area that your Default Thread Subscription Mode is set to 'No email notification'. this will ensure any thread you reply to shows up in the New Subscribed Threads User CP section mentioned above.

within a topic you can always click Thread Tools -> Subscribed to this thread to follow a thread without having to reply to it first.

and i always like to check out the New Posts section to see anything new that's been posted since i last checked. if the hyperlink above doesn't work, it's in the red bar up top. i think this might only show if you're logged in though.

to start a new topic, first look at this overarching parent forum space. any topic you would want to start will fit into one of the subforums. browse these topics first before posting. a lot of topics have been "stickied" to the top of each section noting a common issue or question.

lastly, search. a lot has been covered and you might find what you're looking for via search, and quicker than making a new topic.

hope this helps.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts