8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2007 Civic SI
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all,

This is my first Honda ever. 2007 civic SI coupe with 246,000km on it. It came with a hondata flashpro, ktuned 3.5" CAI, skunk2 radiator, walbro 255 fuel pump, RDX injectors and a borla muffler(stock catback).
Ive since installed TSX calipers/rotors w/hawk DTC60 pads, motul 660 fluid, motul trans fluid, progress 22mm RSB, a skunk2 alpha header, and a 6 puck competition clutch w/ lightweight flywheel. I have also done the CMC/slave delay deletes. That was a nice improvement.
Wheel Sky Tire Car Vehicle

I originally purchased this car middle of august to be my "fun trackable daily" while my main track car was down(needing a motor after just swapping the motor wooo). I took the civic out to the track with the above mentioned mods...and it sucks for me to say but this car was already far more capable on track then my current "track car". This lead me to make my decision of building the civic to be my new road course car. I will compete in local time attack series with the car as well as do many lapping day. Since august this car has been to the track 8 times and it simply blows my mind how well it does.

I will be starting a build thread to document my progress. looking forward to learning more about the platform here!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts