8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What up just got a completely stock 06 civic si about a month ago and stumbled upon this site, its sick to say the least. I was curious about an exhaust, I have a tip already but as far as the size if I were to do a cat back. Ive heard 2.5 or 2.75 at the largest but i'm still not sure. Also, cold air intake advice and some chip or ecu advice if you guys wouldnt mind. Thanks. Will have pics up soon

·
Registered
3,830 Posts
welcome to the 8th.

I have the injen cai and the skunk2 70mm exhaust. I like them both.

flashpro is the best way to go with the ecu

·
Registered
1,475 Posts
intake/RHeader/Catback/Flashpro

you will be happy with the performance

·
Registered
3,891 Posts
they only make a short ram intake for my car right? and as far as that rheader do you mean type r header?
shortram if you're worried about hydrolock
CAI if you want l33t hp.

rheader = race header.

go buy a chip for $50 bucks and it'll increase the tq by 20lbs.

·
Registered
3,418 Posts
welcome to the 8th

if you drive in a area that tends to flood whenever it rains hard go with a sri, if not go with a cai.

race headers are great but very noisy when you get down on it

exhaust- get cat back and anything bigger then 2.75 inches you'd prob. loose power and gain noise

ecu- don't listen to the guy that said get a $50 chip (worthless) spend the money and either get Hondata Flashpro or Cobb Accessport

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I appreciate all the welcomes and info and ill probably go with a cai for now, a rheader and a 2.75 or 70mm cat back when i get the money. Also, was considering a high flow cat if to get one or not and if i should who makes a good cheap one

1 - 13 of 13 Posts