8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,951 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys!
I've finally registered, even though I've been browsing these forums since I got my 2008 NHBP Si about 5 days ago.

First off, let me say:
This car is sexual. I test drove the Mitsu Lancer GTS, which looks the part but can't walk the walk with it's lame-ass engine. I test drove a VW GTI, which is comparably fast to the Si but feels like a boat in turns without the Si's chubby-inducing LSD. I also tried out a Cobalt SS. What a roughly-finished P.O.S straight-line lemon.

Let me say that after a month of driving my mom's G37, I was a little spoiled when I started car shopping.

Let me me also say that I never want to drive her car again! I sleep in my Si on most nights.
This car handles like it's on rails!

Will post pics tomorrow after work :)

·
Premium Member
30,957 Posts
congrats and welcome to the site

·
Premium Member
19,589 Posts
b.rock said:
Hey guys!
I've finally registered, even though I've been browsing these forums since I got my 2008 NHBP Si about 5 days ago.

First off, let me say:
This car is sexual. I test drove the Mitsu Lancer GTS, which looks the part but can't walk the walk with it's lame-ass engine. I test drove a VW GTI, which is comparably fast to the Si but feels like a boat in turns without the Si's chubby-inducing LSD. I also tried out a Cobalt SS. What a roughly-finished P.O.S straight-line lemon.

Let me say that after a month of driving my mom's G37, I was a little spoiled when I started car shopping.

Let me me also say that I never want to drive her car again! I sleep in my Si on most nights.
This car handles like it's on rails!

Will post pics tomorrow after work :)
Your mom's got a G37? Mom must be quite the swinger. Anyway, her car and yours sound great. Post pics of both when you have a chance.

·
Registered
345 Posts
welcome and congrats
b.rock said:
I also tried out a Cobalt SS. What a roughly-finished P.O.S straight-line lemon.
hey now .....:police: the cobalt can handle ...the rest of what you said is pretty much true.lol :laughing:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts