8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Administrator
45,040 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Since my old tires were all down to the wear bars, it was time for some new tires. My bank account wasn't looking to well....and I found this set of tires at Super Autobacs (the best store ever; for those out of the loop)

Federal SS 595's
UHP Summer Tires
215/45VR17
http://www.federaltire.com/
They were $61.99 each! All told, with mounting, tax, road hazard warranty, it came out to $353!

I know they may be cheap tires....but they aren't bad. Somewhat noisy on the highway...but I crank the music. So far, they seem quite "grippy", and quiet. No squealing around corners. I couldn't find much about these tires on the internet before I bought them....but they seem to be awesome.

Here's a few pictures:

Normally I wouldn't make a thread about buying tires....but there is seriously next to no info about these tires floating around the internet.

·
Registered
7,459 Posts
Nice!!! I had those, they have pretty good performance but I was sooo tired of the humming noise they gave when they worn out.

·
Registered
122 Posts
those tires came with the rims i just bought...rides really smooth and not bumpy or harsh like i thought it would be, kinda stock feeling, then again, i'm stock height...but it is noisy on the freeways, first thing i noticed...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts