8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
441 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, i went into the dealer today and they are going to give me i guess $15000 for my 02 rsx type s..haha thats awesome..i paid 13500..damn im good! I walk in and the car is straight decked out has everything but the navi..looks like monday its game time! So pretty much monday i got a new black Si i'll post pics..anyway my Question is it doesnt seem like alot of people even have Si's on here..there wasnt a whole lot made either but anyone do any slight mods yet? any tips to getting cooler air or anything u know the basicks for performance? whats working whats not?

·
Registered
1,672 Posts
first let me say welcome, onesi. holy cow you made out with a $1500 profit! thats great. cant wait to see the si. :rockwoot:

·
Registered
141 Posts
Another month and I'm hoping parts will be available. Some dealers don't even keep parts for the new civic yet. I went to the parts counter to get a few clips that I broke when installing foglights, and they had to order them since the car is so new.

·
Registered
441 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yea its really tough to come across things right now..Im actually going to try and sell this Si. Atleast off the start. $35,000 sounds about right to me. Cause here, the dealers are having trouble trying to get them and in the color you want is tough! Luckily i got the color i want but if some rich kid really really wants this car and cant seem to get his hands on one, i would hapily sell it for $35k...:)...other then that i have a few pics but i fogot my password on we-todd so cant post the damn thing,...there goes all my old pics too damnit!

·
Registered
78 Posts
Hey. Congrats on the car. Where are you at? I'm looking to get mine sometime next week. If you're able to get 35K for the car I'll :hail: :hail: Definitly post up some pics when you get it!!!!

·
Registered
441 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
PIC!!

This was taken with my phone but i figured out my password! Here it is!

lol ****! this site isnt supported by WTDR!! i'll post it on clubrsx and post the link in here...

·
Registered
82 Posts
yea its really tough to come across things right now..Im actually going to try and sell this Si. Atleast off the start. $35,000 sounds about right to me. Cause here, the dealers are having trouble trying to get them and in the color you want is tough! Luckily i got the color i want but if some rich kid really really wants this car and cant seem to get his hands on one, i would hapily sell it for $35k...:)...other then that i have a few pics but i fogot my password on we-todd so cant post the damn thing,...there goes all my old pics too damnit!
35k for a used SI when its worth like 24 at most? lol who ever gives you35k for your civic ask him if he has a family member who wants another for 30k lol

·
Registered
1,421 Posts
Dude, read the dates, this was back in December 2005 when the Si first came out and there was ridiculous markup lol

·
Registered
82 Posts
damn dude even for that time 35k was retarded, i would of rather of gotten a sti/evo or even a 3 series bmw. that was just insane, but i did forget to see the date.

·
Registered
1,522 Posts
I read OP and started wondering if I landed myself in a time machine during my drunken Saturday night.
Check the post date and lo and behold.

:deadhorse::deadhorse::deadhorse:

·
Registered
1,720 Posts
Since this thread is zombiefied and back from the dead -

Cutting your springs
Making your own cold air intake from pep boys
Armor-alling your tires completely for mad drift action
Adding stickers for HP (Fake vents double that number)
Replacing your muffler bearings (these go bad quite often, mostly on euro cars, but sometimes Hondas)
Not changing your oil and just adding more as it burns through your motor. Eventually once it gets to be a sludge, you can get a diamond out of it which may pay for real modifications!

·
Registered
82 Posts
Since this thread is zombiefied and back from the dead -

Cutting your springs
Making your own cold air intake from pep boys
Armor-alling your tires completely for mad drift action
Adding stickers for HP (Fake vents double that number)
Replacing your muffler bearings (these go bad quite often, mostly on euro cars, but sometimes Hondas)
Not changing your oil and just adding more as it burns through your motor. Eventually once it gets to be a sludge, you can get a diamond out of it which may pay for real modifications!
With all that extra speed and power you'll also want to improve nighttime visibility by changing your blinker fluid.

·
Registered
1,720 Posts
Ceaz has done all of these mods, and gotten excellent results. He is at least at 361.1whp. Exactly 1.1 more WHP than my silly supercharger makes. I think the biggest help was adding those vents, to move all that hot air he blows around in the engine bay.

He could cut his springs down just a hair more if he wants to be super extreme, but I think it looks kind of nice as it is.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts