8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
8,756 Posts
Hmmm too chunky at the bottom. Better than a lot of other lips but still not too fond of it.

·
CHOO-CHOO!!!!!!
14,929 Posts
I kinda like it. The front end looks nice. I almost like it more than the HFP kit. Of course, this is being said without having seen it in person.

·
Registered
617 Posts
It is kinda of good to be like the hfp kit. It would be so much cheaper than the stealership's kit. They wanted almost 1500 for the kit and installation. Maybe this one would be at least half the price.

·
Registered
923 Posts
It is kinda of good to be like the hfp kit. It would be so much cheaper than the stealership's kit. They wanted almost 1500 for the kit and installation. Maybe this one would be at least half the price.
The HFP lip kit is roughly $1000 from College Hills, just install it yourself. It's not that hard as long as you have the proper tools.

If you get this kit, you'll have to get it painted to match which can cost a pretty penny depending on where you go.

·
Scrodums
9,486 Posts
Interesting kit. I'd have to see it in person. It looks clean though.

1000 is still kind of too much IMO. For a grand i can get maybe a I/H/E already.
An exhaust is about $500. X's intake is $300. A header is $650+. Besides, comparing aesthetics to performance mods is like comparing apples to oranges.

·
Registered
7,214 Posts
The sides seem good can't see the rear but the front is kinda idk but i dont like it. i think the holes around the fogs look weird

·
Registered
1,433 Posts
This kit was already produced and Grip Tuning posted this a while back on FGCoupe.

These are the pics they posted with the finished kit:

1 - 20 of 23 Posts