8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
343 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been looking for new suspension for a while now. I have my heart set on the HFPs. But I see there are a couple new coilovers out with no info and no reviews. I did a search and that was the biggest waste of time. On Tirerack H&R has a new coilover and Weak SOS has Function and Form. My question is does anyone have these coilovers? Are they junk?

H&R Street-Perf. Coil-Over

FUNCTION & FORM TYPE II COILOVERS 06+ CIVIC :: FUNCTION & FORM :: CIVIC :: HONDA :: COILOVERS :: SUSPENSION :: weksos industries

·
Registered
4,082 Posts
H&R is a good company with a good reputation, im sure its a nice kit, but by the looks of it its a single-adjustable height model, so of the two, id pick the F2, since height and pre-load are controlled differently. . . but at that price point id probably stick to the safe bet and go for Buddy Club N+. . . but thats not too far off what I paid for my Pro-Cs. . . and that would be my choice of the lot, hands down

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.