8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Whats up everyone! I just put a down payment on a new Sedan EX Auto w/Navi (White)...I paid MSRP, but I got a good trade-in price for my '03 Accord EX Coupe 6-Speed. I should have my new car early November.

It's impossible to find one on the lot out here in Phoenix!! They are all sold before they are even built!! I look foward to hangin' out around here and meeting some cool ppl...

Here's a pic of my Accord:

·
Registered
21,304 Posts
Welcome Sponge! :banana-wa

That's a real nice Accord you have there. :thumb: Congratulations on buying the new Ex sedan! :carrot: :cucumber:

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yea, the wheels are coming off before I trade it in....They'll be up on eBay pretty soon!!!

·
Registered
313 Posts
Welcome. :banana-wa I too am an Accord 6 speed owner (I'm on V6P.net also) and I'll be trading my Accord in on an Si in December (hopefully). I wanted a white (or red) AV6 but all I could find in my area was black, so that's what I ended up with. I'll be getting a white Si - no compromises this time. :D

PS - Do you mind if I ask what you got for trade-in on your Accord?

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
NP - They gave me $17,800 fully stock with 14k miles. I could've sold it for more, no doubt, but I'm lazy :sleep:

·
Premium Member
7,195 Posts
Sponge said:
Yea, the wheels are coming off before I trade it in....They'll be up on eBay pretty soon!!!
Welcome sponge :banana-wa

Not positive ,but I think those 5 lug rims might fit on the new civic.
My local dealer has a white civic EX AT w/navi. I played around with the navi in it,I didn't test drive it because it's auto.

·
Registered
166 Posts
HI all! Having a blast with my new EX sedan. I was lucky enough to get mine right off the truck! My EX is Galaxy Grey and I'm love'in it. I'll be keeping a close eye on this forum so when I start "tinkering" I will be able to see what everybody else is up to as well! Can't wait.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts