8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
  • Hello Everyone! Let us know what you would spend a $50 Amazon gift card on, HERE For a chance to win a $50 Amazon Gift Card!
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just like the title says guys, tomorrow we are releasing our new Skunk2 70mm 4-door exhausts for the 06+ Civics :biggrin:

Skunk2 MegaPowerR exhaust systems are based off of the exhaust systems we custom build for our road race and time attack cars. These systems are designed for highly modified or turbocharged applications that require more exhaust flow than what is achievable with the standard Mega Power exhaust systems. We built these systems purely for power, so if you want a quiet exhaust, the MegaPowerR exhaust is not for you. Each system is designed with oversized tubing and mufflers to achieve the additional flow that is required for high horsepower vehicles. MegaPowerR exhausts are perfect for very high-output naturally aspirated vehicles and basic turbocharged and supercharged vehicles.

Part# 413-05-5030

• Optimizes Usable HP and TQ
• Ideal for Highly Modified NA Vehicles
• Ideal for Turbocharged Vehicles
• JDM Super N1 Styling
• Optimized Free-Flow Design
• Oversized Tubing
• Super Low Restriction Oversized Muffler
• Robotically TIG Welded
• T-304 Stainless Steel
• Precision CNC Mandrel Bent
• Includes Removable Silencer

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Si's for now, R18's are currently in production :thumb:

MSRP is $622.44

Please ask your local authorized Skunk2 Dealer, or one of the authorized Skunk2 vendors on this site for pricing.

·
Premium Member
81,069 Posts
so what's difference between this one and the 70mm one for the 06+ Si?
this one is specific for the 4 door so its longer.

·
Registered
483 Posts
So much for mid-January or early February as that was the estimated time given to me when I emailed Skunk2 a few days ago on the status of this exhaust. Not that I'm complaining. I am Verrrry HAPPY. Do I hear...group buy any time soon??? Cops...here we come.:police::box::vtec::laughing:

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
So much for mid-January or early February as that was the estimated time given to me when I emailed Skunk2 a few days ago on the status of this exhaust. Not that I'm complaining. I am Verrrry HAPPY. Do I hear...group buy any time soon??? Cops...here we come.:police::box::vtec::laughing:
Sorry for the mis-information/miscommunication. I talked to one of our customer service reps and said that when they replied, they were reffering to the 60mm coming out around that time. These 70mm exhausts came in earleir too as we weren't expecting them for a few more weeks, but beating expectations is a good thing i would hope :biggrin:

Just got informed that we will also be releasing exhausts for the 2-door and 4-door R18 Civics very shortly as well :thumb:

·
Registered
483 Posts
Sorry for the mis-information/miscommunication. I talked to one of our customer service reps and said that when they replied, they were reffering to the 60mm coming out around that time. These 70mm exhausts came in earleir too as we weren't expecting them for a few more weeks, but beating expectations is a good thing i would hope :biggrin:

Just got informed that we will also be releasing exhausts for the 2-door and 4-door R18 Civics very shortly as well :thumb:
Appreciate the info. Thank you.:popcorn:

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.