8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am soooooo ready to pull the trigger on a set of these for my gg/ex, but every picture I see of them is different. I still don't have a good idea what color blade silver is. Anybody have these mounted with a pic yet? Had them photoshopped by money (thanks again) and they looked hot on the gg, but again is the color accurate. Somebody get me a good pic and I will be the lab rat on these and order them. Brother is a photographer and I will get some real life pics for everyone.
Thanks,
mayo.

·
Registered
3,344 Posts
i dont remember ever seeing any pics of the new silver hfp's. but you konw that gg is the same color as the older hfp's. im not sure how the silver ones would look on your gg. but thats just me.

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes the bronze wheels do look good on the gg, but I like contrast between paint and wheel. Mono is not me....also does anyone know if you can use standard valve stems on these suckers? I would just sell the tpms sensors later down the road if I could use plain stems.
On honda's site you can build a gg civic with the hfp's, would everyone say that the color is accurate?

·
Registered
2,110 Posts
^^ Id say that is the most accurate you will get... try google-ing it maybe? I think you should be the guinea pig-- I think they would look great!

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for the help Jay and thanks for the kick in the ass, Rex...lol. Hell with it already.........in the immortal words of Tom Cruise:
sometimes you just have to say WTF!
Might order a set tomarrow and we'll see what's up...There goes my xmas bonus!:iorun:

·
Registered
1,122 Posts
Tell me how they look and post pictures mayo68, I plan on buying 17" Blade Silvers for my Atomic Blue Sedan but really would like to see how bright they are.

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
For inquiring minds that want to know.....had Paul at CollegeHills send me a pick today.

Looks like a dead ringer with the stock silver on the ex wheel to me, would look very nice on the atomic or dark blue. Jury is still out on my gg, thought. What's the word from the gallery?

1 - 17 of 17 Posts