8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 229 Posts

·
Registered
6,954 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
From those news hounds at:

Autospies.com said:
2.0 Liter Turbo will have 215HP 217TRQ. Price starting at $19,900.
3.8 Liter V6 will have 300HP and 280 TRQ. Price starting at $25,900.

Features:

Ipod integration in center console.
Bluetooth w/ stock head deck.
Sunroof.
Limited slip.

Marketing will tell if it:
MIGHT have Brembo brake upgrades.
MIGHT have its own badge. (Tuscani for example)
It keeps the LED turn signals on the side mirrors.

Nothing was said about a V8, but remember, he said these pictures/information was taken back in June. That is plenty of enough time for change.

http://www.autospies.com/news/New-RWD-Hyundai-Coupe-REVEALED-22917/

·
Registered
11,919 Posts
This is the first Hyundai coupe I've ever seen with large enough wheel wells to fit in with the rest of the car. Odd rear window styling though...

·
Registered
11,919 Posts
The Tiburon (Hyundai Coupe in Europe) is actually known to be a fairly decent drive, with the exception of the lack of power from a V6 (200ish?). So, hopefully this follows in the same vein. Lack of power is fine, as long as it drives well.

·
Registered
3,652 Posts
nice...i would take one depending on a few things...ill have to test drive one when they come out

·
Registered
511 Posts
I just don't know if I can bring myself to drive a hyundai. When I bought my truck Ford was a better deal with more power but I just couldn't see myself in it. Its all about preferrence...

·
Registered
5,918 Posts
Finally they are looking better and from speculation 300 hp. Thank God Hyundai decided to give it some balls.

·
Registered
7,573 Posts
wouldn't be better if you get a 2.0 turbo than just getting the v6? cause you can modify the turbo easily.. and with extra 6k..

1 - 20 of 229 Posts