8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 81 Posts

·
Premium Member
272 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone,

We just got some of these brand new R8 Style Projector headlights in stock for the 2006+ 8thgen Civic coupes. Personally, I think they are some of the better looking aftermarket headlight sets. Instead of the Halo light going around the projector, it is routed through the light housing to give an "R8 Style" appearance. Looks very good at night!

Use the discount code "8thcivic_r8_hd" to instantly save $35 on your order, plus the normal FREE shipping!

Available in Black and Clear finishes:

Honda Civic PRO Design Black Headlights

Honda Civic PRO Design Clear Headlights

·
Registered
1,531 Posts
would be helpful if you have pictures with headlights mounted on actual cars....and output pictures as well....

·
Premium Member
272 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
would be helpful if you have pictures with headlights mounted on actual cars....and output pictures as well....
Yeah I agree. Since they are brand new we don't have those images yet. However, based on how the other aftermarket projectors look on these 8thgen Civics, I think these R8 style ones will look quite good.

·
Registered
26 Posts
I just ordered the blacked out R8 set and will be installing as soon as they get here.............weather permitting of course!

·
Registered
170 Posts
Dude, the clear ones are sexy!!!! Not sure if ricey though...I would love to see pics. And what kind of bulb would these things need? I'm already running HIDs.

·
Premium Member
272 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I just ordered the blacked out R8 set and will be installing as soon as they get here.............weather permitting of course!
Thank you! I'm sure everyone would like to see installed pics. :dancingcoolsmiley:

·
Registered
26 Posts
I will try to take some before and after shots. I'm going from totally stock to these. Oh, they will be on a Black Civic too.

·
Premium Member
94 Posts
Yeah I agree. Since they are brand new we don't have those images yet. However, based on how the other aftermarket projectors look on these 8thgen Civics, I think these R8 style ones will look quite good.
If you send me a set (black housing) I'll do a review (with YouTube video demo) :cool::D:cool::D:cool::D:cool::D:cool::D:cool::D:cool:
Pm me for address :D:D:D
Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

·
Registered
119 Posts
Damn only 278? May be copping a set of these with the black housing at the end of december if they look good on the car pics. Subbed.

1 - 20 of 81 Posts