8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
626 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Sorry but every day i see a thread bumped up about some new thing coming out "soon" it just makes me laugh. I just thought i would make a list ok products that are "coming soon"(aka never) or products whos only info comes from "my boy who works there" :laughing: sorry guys but its a boring day at work

keep the list goin

1. Kraftwerks SC
2. Redshift SC
3. Redshift turbo
4. Comptech stage 2
5. Anything from Hondata besides the reflash(well basically any kpro like device)
6. Civic Type R
7. Password JDM intake
8. ARC intake
9. T1R intake
10. mugen side skirts, coupe

·
Registered
297 Posts
Sorry but every day i see a thread bumped up about some new thing coming out "soon" it just makes me laugh. I just thought i would make a list ok products that are "coming soon"(aka never) or products whos only info comes from "my boy who works there" :laughing: sorry guys but its a boring day at work
Yea, it's pretty annoying. Seems like a bunch of false hope threads.lol
well put, i guess we should create a translation section on here somewhere that will help people figure out the "it'll be out soon..." comment as really meaning "it'll be out 24-36 months from a year from now"

·
Registered
5,818 Posts
kraftwerks is on the way??

i know they did final test fitting at skunk 2 after the first of the year and are in final production stages

·
Registered
633 Posts
I agree with all of the false hope ads!!! we have been talking waiting and debating about products that would, should and will be out this spring next fall, and have yet to hit the shelves....I don't care to hear about a product until it is officiaLLY out and on one of members cars, and they give us a full God's honest review!! If I could remeber a false hope ad I would contribute, but this is all I have.

·
Premium Member
9,414 Posts
kraftwerks is on the way??

i know they did final test fitting at skunk 2 after the first of the year and are in final production stages
and hondata will be out in the fall...

and CE has already completed stage 2, were just waiting (for some unknown reason) for them to finish stage 3 before they release stage 2.

its all false hope

·
Premium Member
19,589 Posts
Are we just talking F/I or N/A stuff too? There are a whole bunch of intakes that have been promised, then taken away, such as Password JDM and ARC as well as T1R. It has gotten to the point that when I hear about a new product coming out, I file it away with the other broken promises. Until my baby blue eyes can see it and I know that it can be bought, then I will believe it.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.