8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
I think it would be exciting for someone to manufacture stealth boxes for the trunks that fit into the side wall - possibly just an opening for a 10" sub.

I've run into problems too many times when i've needed my spare, so I can't use that well as a box. I guess I could make one now, seeing as how I have fiberglass experience - but i work too much, damn it! :)

·
Registered
380 Posts
well turbo for the r18 i posted somethng about that in the performance section... perhaps you guys with the ability to post can do something about it

see if anybody can make a decent exhaust for this r18 engine

brakes, shocks, strut bars, springs, brake lines, ECU from hondata, cai and every performance part xD

·
Premium Member
7,195 Posts
leviathan18 said:
well turbo for the r18 i posted somethng about that in the performance section... perhaps you guys with the ability to post can do something about it

see if anybody can make a decent exhaust for this r18 engine

brakes, shocks, strut bars, springs, brake lines, ECU from hondata, cai and every performance part xD
Ditto that.^^ :laughing:

·
Registered
380 Posts
Silver8th said:
Ditto that.^^ :laughing:
im going to have the same color as your civic :p

if you can make a poll in the performance part where i put the turbo for the r18 engine please do it DEZOD motorsport told me if there is enough demand for the turbo they are going to develop it

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
We and Dezod are good friends, so let me know and we will create a turbo kit for you guys. A 8thcivic Turbo kit ;)

·
Registered
4,249 Posts
I would like everything that was posted up there ^^

First of all, a turbo kit. I want my baby laying down 250whp by the end of the summer - might be a hard goal to reach, but its a goal, nonetheless.

Then I want to drop the car 1.5 inches, get some wheels/tires, fix the camber (if need be) and get a sway bar for the rear (bigger). I want it to handle like you wouldn't believe while still having a comfortable ride.

Then eventually I want to get some better brakes

·
Registered
380 Posts
lol you should buy first brakes suspension and then the turbo kit :p

hope ppl with friends and influences help us poors r18 users xD

1 - 8 of 8 Posts