8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey everyone, new SI owner from queens. 4dr NHBP, stock, had it about 2 or 3 weeks now :dancing:
well not really, have some of the common problems, rev hang and pop from drivers side *sigh*
would post pics but you all already know what it looks like so ill spare everyone, lol

was wondering if anyone could give a recommendation for tint shops in either queens or nassau
i stopped into Parkway car stereo whatever on hempstead tpke and got a price of $180 with a lifetime warranty. price seemed ok but couldnt find any info about the tint brand they use. the guy said they use SPL tint, never heard of it so as of right now its keeping me from going there.
anyone ever got work done there? anyone ever heard of the brand?
anyone have any other shop recommendations? im all ears

·
Registered
301 Posts
I have nothing to offer about shops in your area, but heres what I think.

Go to the most reputable shop. Tints can be replaced, as long as it's installed right it will likely last longer than you have the car, but if not, it's not like it's permanent.

·
Registered
414 Posts
On Great Neck Road in great neck is a place called vette tech, i got tints done there with a lifetime warranty, good quality stuff never faded or anything, i just needed two windows done and it was 85 bux.

·
Registered
1,092 Posts
Lorenzo Tints, crazy they also micro cut the tints to the top of the glass, so it looks factory, they do it the right way door panels off, etc. They are known for tinting high end cars like bmw, benz, bentleys, lambos, etc etc .they are in the Bronx near Westchester. $250 for the civic.

·
Registered
159 Posts
if u need it also.. not 100% sure on the rpice cause my boss makes the prices.. but on Jericho Turnpike in NHP near dublin pub is my job LI Sounds.. lifetime warrenty on the tint.. our tinter has a ferrari and all his friends drive high end cause so he's good with his tinting.. u need the number, its 516-488-1466.. tell them Sean told u about it

1 - 5 of 5 Posts