8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It has been a roller coaster ride for me trying to find a car since mid-August. I worked for about a month trying to work out a great price for an 07 NHBP Civic Si. I never was able to get a good price for an 07... perhaps my asking price was unreasonable (although one dealer agreed but failed to find the car). So I started to look around for an 08 and eased up on my pricing expectations since it was the 08.

After 2.5 months, I finally purchased my very first car that I bought for myself entirely and can call my own (had two older siblings so had cars handed down to me - I never complained because it was a free car with no bills). At first, I was like :eek:hnoes: ! Since I brought it from the dealer, I couldn't be happier with my decision to invest in a Honda Civic Si. :laughing: :thumb:

This is my first car and also my very first manual transmission car. I stalled a couple of times on the way home and probably will more in the coming month or two. (For this, I want to apologize to my car in advance... Sorry! I'll learn to drive you right!) ;)

Attached is a pic of my car, taken by my sister with her point and shoot camera. (better pictures with my camera to come later)

Attachments

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Lucky bastard and ur shift boot with red stitching from factory. lol congrats.
LOL, thanks. I finally feel like part of the Ocho and not just some random outsider staring in (well, I was doing that really). :)

Anyone have a picture of what the shift boot looked like for 06/07 model?

·
Registered
834 Posts
Congrats bro. I can share the same feelings. I had to work my butt off to get my car. No one helped me and its well worth it. Not just to have a nice car, but to have something to be proud of. I mean for some people is not biggie, but others is a step to responsibility and being proud! Enjoy. I have the exact same car. Oh, except mine is faster . . - - - >>>> Gone:vtec: lol . . .

1 - 12 of 12 Posts