8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So just got back from deployment and the wifey hooked up my ride alittle bit, still have alot more i want to do but figured i would see what everybody thinks so far.

Sorry it's dirty, need to wash it.

Having problems finding fog lights for the front end. Wondering if anybody else has this body kit.

·
Registered
6,975 Posts
sorry but the tail lights are ugly imo... but its ur car. um... Front bumper looks okay i think if u had fogs might look even better.. also im not really into those rims.. u should had bought or kept the 06 si wheels and painted them black with a Red lip... also that carbon fiber wing.. imo carbon fiber doesnt look that great on black becuz it doesnt stand out as much as red or fiji. etc...

·
Registered
7,475 Posts
Your wife did all that to your car while you were away? If you're going to keep everything as is, I would paint all the mesh in the kit black and tint the white part of the tail lights lightly.

I agree with the above poster, but everyone has their style I guess.
Maybe my suggestions could tie it together a little more. :thumb:

·
Registered
720 Posts
Needs to be lowered but those big side skirts might cause a problem...and other than that I don't really care what you do, it's your car and you should do as you please but I am really not a fan of those taillights.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
LMAO, nah the cat wasn't dead. Yeah the wifey did all of this for me since i was in Afghanistan. I sort of like everything she did but agree about the mesh, can't lower it since the roads around here are not that great i would bottom out a lot. Thank you for the opinions though. It's all i'm looking for i like getting new idea's and there is still alot i want to do to the car.

·
Registered
28,275 Posts
Is that a dead cat in pic three...?
LMAO, nah the cat wasn't dead. Yeah the wifey did all of this for me since i was in Afghanistan. I sort of like everything she did but agree about the mesh, can't lower it since the roads around here are not that great i would bottom out a lot. Thank you for the opinions though. It's all i'm looking for i like getting new idea's and there is still alot i want to do to the car.
i literally just :rotfl:

Hahaha...

IMO i don't really like the heads or tails, they look cheap. The fitment looks off.

As for the kit, paint the mesh black. :thumb:

·
Registered
1,180 Posts
Well, it's not bad. Not what I would have done but it is your car. I know you're asking for advice/opinions but not all will go to your favor, again it's your car so do with it what you'd like.

If it were me though....K20z3 swap, then I/H/E....not sure if it has them already but..some hid headlights would go nice.....other than that...keep that ride clean ( washed lol)

Btw, welcome to the 8th.

·
Registered
187 Posts
..looks like the cat has been ran over lol. I'm not a fan of the body kit, wheels and tails. I like my stuff very clean. I would get a different exhaust tip or cat back to set the rear end off.

·
Registered
28,322 Posts
Just say no to all the mods your wife got done to your car. The car looks better stock then with all that rice. Hate to do this to you but I'm going to have to write you a citation.

·
Registered
5,662 Posts
Just say no to all the mods your wife got done to your car. The car looks better stock then with all that rice. Hate to do this to you but I'm going to have to write you a citation.

I loled at the stupid smelly tree on mirror being rice? and carbon fiber hood? the rest I agree with...

·
Registered
5,662 Posts
Onto the car. I think you should paint the mesh black for sure. Try to find fogs that fit which I see you are doing. I would also get better rims not a fan of 2 designs on one wheel.

·
Registered
1,320 Posts
i like the front end, is the grill off tho? car looks good imo...paint the mesh black forsure and light smoke on the tails, is it possible to take out the side skirts? or is the wifey gona get mad lol.. cus its lower than the front and rear bumper...hope that helped

welcome to 8th!!!

1 - 20 of 31 Posts