8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2008 Civic Si K20z3 6speed. Will update with pics of car tomorrow. Bought the car with 124,xxx miles. Sitting at 125,xxx so only put on about a thousand in the month or so since purchase. Gonna be modding the car and most likely keeping it N.A. I'm more worried about completing fluid flushes and replacement right now, along with other routine stuff, before I get too wild.

·
Registered
9 Posts
New to forum, I parted with a 1994 Acura Vigor GS 2.5l inline 5 cyl and replaced it with a 2006 Honda Civic EX Coupe 1.8l. about a month ago.I'm Looking forward to learning more about My car in order to keep it on the road until it needs parted with..don't know if it would have fit but I now sure wish I kept the motor from the Vigor at least ~awesome power/Stock

·
Registered
66 Posts
2008 Civic Si K20z3 6speed. Will update with pics of car tomorrow. Bought the car with 124,xxx miles. Sitting at 125,xxx so only put on about a thousand in the month or so since purchase. Gonna be modding the car and most likely keeping it N.A. I'm more worried about completing fluid flushes and replacement right now, along with other routine stuff, before I get too wild.
For some reason I made this post and switched browsers and lost my login. This was my old account I had for a day lol I am adam.pwlwcz

1 - 9 of 9 Posts