8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
380 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi im a new member of this forum i come from venezuela, caracas i have an ex coupe alabaster silver (the best you can get here in venezuela from the civic line up) well actually im waiting for it :( is coming from honda sohichiro dealer with leather seats and aero kit and blue interior light

im studying computer enginner so if you have any problem with your pcs let me know i can help

·
Acorns!
17,760 Posts
yeah, you'll have to post up some pics of your ride. We can't get leather here, so I'm currious to see how it'll look.

welcome to the site.

·
Registered
380 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
it looks pretty nice they had one in galaxy grey at the dealer and it looks pretty nice...

the car comes from canada but they do the leather here and you can see the airbag and everything i think they have the permission from honda to do it (but im going to ask next time i go) but i guess they offer it here because the car isnt as cheap as USA here costs 30k $ is more in the lines of luxury of a bmw comparing prices with USA (but at least we dont pay the same price for gas XD)

if i go next week to the dealer and they have the leather coupe over there i will take some pics for you guys

1 - 7 of 7 Posts