8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

Registered
Damn! That is nice looking. I鈥檇 definitely fix the paint but keep it the same color, the color is honestly p dang good. Get some new rims such as alloys will make it look even better. Maybe even some custom tail lights or headlights would be awesome too. If you ever get the money to put in racing seats you should do that

Registered
2009 Civic Si
bought this 2007 civic coupe lx as my first car from a family member who just had it sitting in the garage . No engine problems and it was steal with 80k miles . I鈥檓 17 and getting into cars and these are some before and after 4 months of owning it pictures. Feel free to leave any criticism or make a suggestion on what do with my car . Thank you View attachment 244268 View attachment 244269 View attachment 244270 View attachment 244271 View attachment 244272 View attachment 244273 View attachment 244274 View attachment 244275 The chipped paint doesn鈥檛 show up as drastically when in the rain so I admire how it looks when it does rain 馃槄
Its an ex civic it does have a lot of racing inspired cosmetic enhancements... I would start off by taking off the red tow strap that wouldn't work as it is tied to the bumper, take off all the seat covers, the huge honda banner, and the front license plate holder. Then you got a little R motor with some clean reps to put around town in. Id invest in modifications fore the R motor but i personally don't know much about making power from those.

Registered
Looks nice man! I'm more of the "maintenance first" kinda guy so I would really take care of the fading paint if possible. Some owners here are blessed to have perfectly good paint.

I stand by the "make it how you want" person and don't pay attention to people who give out s***. I too will be adding a bit of exterior mods to my R18 soon :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.