8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

New member here, 06 EX Sedan

3K views 8 replies 5 participants last post by  CARiD 
#1 · (Edited)
This is my first post so just lmk what you think! I’ve owed this car for almost 4 years and some mods include:
  • Full LED conversion
  • HID Low-beam projector headlights
  • Yonaka exhaust
  • Aftermarket 10” headunit/other interior stuff
  • Upgraded sound system w/ 12” JBL sub and Kicker amp
  • + More!

See less See more
#2 · (Edited)
Looks really nice! I have Sylvania ZEVO LED bulbs on both front and back blinkers with the factory light assemblies and work really well.

You got any small engine mods? I have an 06 Civic EX Sedan as well and plan to install lightweight pulleys and a K&N drop in filter soon to see if it helps with the engines performance.

#3 ·
Looks really nice! I have Sylvania ZEVO LED bulbs on both front and back blinkers with the factory light assemblies and work really well.

You got any small engine mods? I have an 06 Civic EX Sedan as well and plan to install lightweight pulleys and a K&N drop in filter soon to see if it helps with the engines performance.
View attachment 244844
Hey thanks for the comment! I actually do have a K&N Typhoon SRI installed. I definitely felt a difference after I put it on and it sounds great! I don’t have any pics of my front end or engine bay but I’ll post some tomorrow for sure. Nice car too!

#7 ·
Thanks! Looks like they’re unavailable now but I got them from amazon. Anything similar should work

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.