8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
710 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All

New member here from Canada. Have had my Civic (4th Honda after a brief fling with the American offerrings) since August of 2006.

Completely stock EX, with no ricer mods.

·
Registered
710 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thank you. am also a member of Honda - Acura.Net but this forum seems more 8th generation oriented. (hence the name I guess)

·
Registered
710 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Would have loved too, but it was a bit out of price range and all the insurance quotes I got were ridiculous. (the SI insurance premium was almost $1000.00 more per year than the EX).

p.s. an automatic in any Honda is just wrong

·
Registered
542 Posts
boltuprite said:
Would have loved too, but it was a bit out of price range and all the insurance quotes I got were ridiculous. (the SI insurance premium was almost $1000.00 more per year than the EX).
:eek:hsnap: can you say I told you so

I'm guessing your not 25 yet then LOL. I can't wait just another year and a half and insurance will be next to nothing!

·
Registered
710 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Deedle said:
:eek:hsnap: can you say I told you so

I'm guessing your not 25 yet then LOL. I can't wait just another year and a half and insurance will be next to nothing!
Actually I am over 45, but single. The joke is I could insure an Acura RSX cheaper than an SI.

·
VIP Member
12,350 Posts
Welcome fellow Canadian!
Please tell your city to stop it with the damn highway constructions.. esp the QEW area.
Thank you!!!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts