·
Registered
3,351 Posts
hmmm I have to try it out and write a review on it

·
Registered
4,899 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Meguiars actually send out test samples of it to a bunch of the MOL forum members a while back and several people did side by side comparisons with the sample and a few other waxes. All of the reviews were very good from the members. :thumb:

·
Registered
5,804 Posts
Hmm I switched from NXT to yellow tech wax because it didn't last long. I hope this doesn't have the polishing properties so you can layer it.

·
Registered
2,643 Posts
yah, one of the major weakness of NXT was durability. this 2.0 specifically
states that it will last wash after wash....so maybe it improved in that
area(?).

·
Premium Member
19,589 Posts
Nice find Chad. Hopefully they can improve on the antistatic qualities. NXT gives a nice shine but is a dust magnet. Great to see Meguiar's constantly improving their product lines.

·
Banned
1,872 Posts
NitrousG35 said:
Nice find Chad. Hopefully they can improve on the antistatic qualities. NXT gives a nice shine but is a dust magnet. Great to see Meguiar's constantly improving their product lines.

So true.

After i wash my car and wax it.

After the day is over, the whole car is covered with dust. :chill:

·
Registered
67 Posts
Had the same problem...I bought an anti-static spray from the chemical guys...took most of the static out, not completely tho' about $7+ shipping from www.chemicalguys.com, does leave a shiny and slick surface and easy to apply...i got a nhbp fg2 so the dust really shows bad...i wanna try the ultimate detail spray from meguiars....as soon as i can find one around my area..

·
Premium Member
19,589 Posts
y2kcvcsi said:
Had the same problem...I bought an anti-static spray from the chemical guys...took most of the static out, not completely tho' about $7+ shipping from www.chemicalguys.com, does leave a shiny and slick surface and easy to apply...i got a nhbp fg2 so the dust really shows bad...i wanna try the ultimate detail spray from meguiars....as soon as i can find one around my area..
I bought the Chemical Guys antisttic detailing spray. Works ok. Leaves a nice shine. Rasky gave me a bottle of Zaino detailing spray. Absolutely the best I have ever used. Less dust, better shine and it goes on and off easily.

·
Registered
4,899 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
NitrousG35 said:
I bought the Chemical Guys antisttic detailing spray. Works ok. Leaves a nice shine. Rasky gave me a bottle of Zaino detailing spray. Absolutely the best I have ever used. Less dust, better shine and it goes on and off easily.
So the Zanio did work better for the static then? Have you guys waxed the car with the Zanio yet?

·
Premium Member
19,589 Posts
RaskyR1 said:
So the Zanio did work better for the static then? Have you guys waxed the car with the Zanio yet?
Chad, we love the Zaino detailing spray. Really has held down the dust. We are going to do the Zaino this weekend. We just haven't had the time to put it on. As you know, it involves a lot more steps than the other products we have been using. I'll post pics when we get it done.

BTW Chad, have you noticed that our post count is almost identical and our rep is the same. What's that old saying, " Great minds think alike"....

·
Registered
4,899 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
NitrousG35 said:
Chad, we love the Zaino detailing spray. Really has held down the dust. We are going to do the Zaino this weekend. We just haven't had the time to put it on. As you know, it involves a lot more steps than the other products we have been using. I'll post pics when we get it done.

BTW Chad, have you noticed that our post count is almost identical and our rep is the same. What's that old saying, " Great minds think alike"....
Or... "quality not quantity" :biggrin:

·
Registered
728 Posts
RaskyR1 said:
The Z-6 Gloss enhancer spray did a great job at reducing dust!:thumb: We will try the rest of the Zaino stuff this Friday.(Weather Permitting):iorun:

1 - 20 of 60 Posts