8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
11,919 Posts
I've always loved the 6's styling, moreso when the current generation came out. It was just edgier than any Accord/Camry (duh!)/Solara and any other entry-level large sedan out there...this makes me drool. Wouldn't trade my Si in, but it does make me wish I was a family man for an excuse to buy one....

·
Registered
221 Posts
Hopefully the aftermarket will jump on this car. There aren't even that many parts for the MS6. The lack of aftermarket support for the Mazda6, or Mazda in general, is how I ended up with my 07 Si. $560 for a CAI and a AFC that will let it work and only make another 7hp on the top end? gtfoh, mazda!

·
Scrodums
9,486 Posts
That looks really good. Is that just a prototype or sample image? The '08 Accord looked really good when it was in its concept phase, but I'm not too happy with the final product.

·
Registered
2,300 Posts
I think I'm the only one but I don't like it.

...maybe if it didn't look like a culmination of every other car in Mazda's line-up.

·
Still dropping trout
16,213 Posts
This looks great and I can't wait to see the rest of it, hopefully it's not some ploy. You know.. like the fat girl with a reeealllly pretty face. :\

·
Registered
2,643 Posts
as with all mazda's that came out previously that looked kinda nice,
you'll get sick of the look in 3months...

1 - 20 of 20 Posts