8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
513 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey guys i have been on this site for a lil bit now and just now deciced to take pics of the car :) My name is zach fowler im 16 this is my 2nd car and i love it my first was a 03 z71 tahoe i got rid of it because i totaled in around march :( but im in love with this car already :)

only 2 things wrong with it the ex wheels got stolen and the shift knob and i had to replace the knob and waiting to replace the wheels and about 3 or 4 days ago someone at school busted my windshield :( i have bad luck the window is cracked in this pics but its really hard to see

but here are the pics tell me what you guys think:)

(sorry shitty blackberry pictures)

(last pictures of my tahoe before i wrecked it :()

·
Registered
17,071 Posts
:thumb: nice choice in color

·
Registered
513 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
big change going from an suv to a scc? if i may ask, what happened? glad you are well

yea i no but i love this car :) but i was going home at about 12 AM and i was coming around a curve and someone was riding in my lane and with their brights on so i couldnt see so i had to either hit them head on or go off the road so i choose to go off road and when i did there was a huge ditch and hit a cement block head on and ruined everything but at least i got out perfectly fine but it hurt i went from about 50 to a dead stop in like a second. at least i got all my stuff out of it i was really worried that i would be compelety screw out of all my money but i got everything i put custom into it besides the rims i only got 2 of those ha :) im just glad i got out fine all the cops said it was a miracle i made it out ok :)

·
Registered
17,071 Posts
wow that was lucky

·
Registered
25 Posts
Hey guys i have been on this site for a lil bit now and just now deciced to take pics of the car :) My name is zach fowler im 16 this is my 2nd car and i love it my first was a 03 z71 tahoe i got rid of it because i totaled in around march :( but im in love with this car already :)

only 2 things wrong with it the ex wheels got stolen and the shift knob and i had to replace the knob and waiting to replace the wheels and about 3 or 4 days ago someone at school busted my windshield :( i have bad luck the window is cracked in this pics but its really hard to see

but here are the pics tell me what you guys think:)

(sorry shitty blackberry pictures)
OP cool story brah.. lmfao :deadhorse:

·
Registered
513 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
who the **** steals ex wheels.......

welcome to the site and happy modding!

thats what i said we took it to get window tinted an the guy (dads friend) called and asked if we wanted to sell them. My dad said no because we havent got the other wheels yet then 2 days later they are gone !!!! makes no sense needless to say my dad and the tint guy arnt friends anymore

1 - 17 of 17 Posts