8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
11,919 Posts
Looks like the OEM kit with faux venturi tunnels. I kinda like the back though, and the chinned look of the front. Minus the tunnels.

·
Registered
1,312 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The back looks awesome. Want to see the front and sides on another color before I make my judgement on them

·
Registered
1,172 Posts
that actually looks pretty good...only thing I would change is the front chicken wire and possibly add in the black grillcraft grill....any release on pricing?

·
Registered
5,595 Posts
I saw this before and it looks nice wasn't there a thread about this awhile ago also?

·
Registered
11,487 Posts
i was wonder where this was goin. i remember seeing the sketches a while back and then couldn't find the thread again. i think the kit looks good, would probably show off better on a lighter color. show us different colors

·
Registered
8,756 Posts
TurboGolf said:
The rears look pretty nice but the front just looks like the factory lip kit
It's hard to tell from those pics (black's not the greatest to show off a kit), but it's a good deal blockier than the HFP up front, and has a fat splitter-looking thing.

I want to like it, but too much going on for me, imo.

·
Premium Member
9,414 Posts
i remember when they made a thread about it here too!
it was supposed to be released like an May though.....

·
Purpul Plane 4ever!
40,686 Posts
need to see it on other colors

·
Registered
89 Posts
I really do like the rear even though i'm really not a fan of the diffuser rear look. I see how the front is in fact bulkier now and i like the HFP kit better.

1 - 20 of 54 Posts