Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
1,187 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
BOUT TIME THIS THING GOT SOLD!!!!

235 shipped!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!NEW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!my loss ur gain!

Up for sale are both my intakes. i had just gotten the cai a couple weeks ago. installed it and worked perfect! no issues at all. no cel. just one of the maf bolts didnt lign up which is no problem. i just secured maf with one bolt instead of drilling it. most people drill hole bigger but i chose not to. being its one piece of metal, it secured the other side as well with no probs. it was flat and sealed all around.

I dont like the looks of the boring engine compartent with a cai so i ordered a KN sri.

The cai is complete as you can see in the pics. Nothing wrong with it. jsut minor surface scratches which is normal upon removal. you get everything picured.

So i removed the cai and tried to install the kn but,,..........it didnt fit! I was really SAD! :(..............really, i was!

i know some people made it fit but it didnt fit the way i wanted it to. the filter rubs against the master cylinder and the coolant hose. also, the support bracket doesnt come close to bolt up and secure the intake. Also, you can see the way it is supposed to sit, it doesnt come close to the coupling. i can squeeze it in there but it wont fit the way it supposed to. with engine rock, it would rub against everything. the open space between the tube and coupling is as close as it can get without shield/filter touching anything.

........so i dont want it. Kn is Brand New and unused. jsut opened, assembled, test fit, didnt fit, so im selling it. it will come assembled and ready for install. all you gotta do is remove your air box and add the vaccum hoses......thats it! install will be less than 20 min...

i jsut went back to stock kn filter.......

cai, used for two weeks.

Cai 50 <<<<<<SOLD!!!!!!!!

K&N 240 picked up for now...

thanks! for a faster sale, text me: 630-440-4439.....

Check out my Type R replica 3 piece spoiler primed/painted GG in body section for sale also!

·
Registered
1,187 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 · (Edited)
i ordered a 45 degree coupling to make it fit, and id didnt work again.......so ill now ship this kn sri!

in the market for a CT intake!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,187 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
OK guys! someone buy this!

at least no one is wasting my time pretending they want it i guess!

1 - 20 of 40 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.